Keep calm and get Reiki… As a Reiki client and certified practitioner, I absolutely feel that Reiki Energy Healing is a safe and effective alternative therapy to health and happiness. Reiki Healing sessions can heal on the physical level, as well as mentally, emotionally, and spiritually- no pharmaceutical medication can match that. Pharm meds are not designed to heal nor cure, are not safe, and rarely effective. Reiki therapy can do no harm, is safe and effective on many levels.
Reiki, which means “universal life force” energy, is a natural form of healing with its roots in ancient times. The Reiki system, a gentle “laying-on” of hands technique (or no touch), helps restore balance in our lives and works on a holistic basis. It promotes well-being on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level, recognizing the body’s ability to heal itself.
I am an Advanced Usui Reiki Practitioner.
The Benefits of Reiki…
- Reiki supports and enhances the body’s ability to heal itself. It works equally well, whether it is used to help accelerate the body’s healing process while recovering from illness or as a form of preventive self-care.
- Reiki is one of the most powerful techniques known for alleviating stress, anxiety, and pain. It naturally creates deep states of relaxation and feelings of well-being.
- Reiki supports and strengthens the immune system’s ability to fight infection of any kind, including viruses and bacteria.
- Reiki is very effective for treating minor cuts, burns, bruises, and sprains … any type of injury that just happened. Having Reiki is like having your own personal “first aid” kit in your hands whenever the need arises!… It is a must for anyone working in occupations where injuries can happen frequently, such as the construction and building trades. It is also a great tool for athletes and coaches, animal trainers and rescuers, caregivers, as well as for parents of young children.
- Reiki is not just for treating physical problems. It works with the body’s natural healing wisdom to restore states of inner peace and balance at all levels… physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Where can Reiki be done?
Reiki can be done from anywhere- literally! Sessions can be done at the practitioner’s place of business, at the client’s home or place of business, at health and wellness facilities, spas, some rehab facilities and hospitals have opportunities for their patients to receive Reiki, and those at a distance. What do I mean by at a distance? Simply, no matter where your practitioner is and where the client is- healing sessions can be done from any distance- whether it’s just a few feet away or thousands of miles apart. It doesn’t matter!
Personally, I much prefer the in person and “hands on” sessions. It’s great to see the benefits and results of my clients during and shortly after the sessions. However, I perform distance healing prayers and sessions nearly every day- from a healing journal that I keep with names of family members, friends, and those that have asked for “emergency” healing- the majority of them are not local or unable to travel for in person sessions.
Pets, wildlife, and objects are great receivers of Reiki!
There are many Reiki practitioners that work with and specialize only with animals. Domestic pets, farm animals, and wildlife often enjoy the effects of Reiki healing. I have friends that travel to give Reiki healings to horses and other animals. I have worked on our dog, Aurora, on occasion and also Reiki our flower and herb gardens for healthy growth.
People have their apartments/houses/living spaces, vehicles, and boats Reikied for cleansing and protection. Anything and everything is Reiki-able!
How do you go about finding a Reiki practitioner?
We are easy to find. We can be found online and offline, through word of mouth, from hometown newspapers, at health and wellness facilities (if services not rendered there, just ask for a referral), many spas offer Reiki services, health and wealth expos, online search for Reiki healers or practitioners, community boards at your local stores and eateries, your local holistic healthy food stores can refer you, social media sites- Linked In, Facebook, etc., yoga and fitness facilities… Please do some research and make sure that your practitioner is qualified and at least Reiki 2 certified.
I am available for Reiki Energy Healing sessions! If you are in the local area of Hartford, CT or in the surrounding states, I’d be more than happy to fit you into my flexible schedule, whether at my place or at yours (have table, will travel) for in person session(s). I also offer distance Reiki sessions for those who are unable to travel or not in my local vicinity. You can call or leave a text message to set up an appointment with me- my number is 860-593-5257 or PM me on Facebook or Linked In. Click here to see my fee schedule.
As a Strategic Attraction Plan coach (for small businesses), a Personal Development coach, and Relationship coach- Reiki services are included in my coaching packages for optimum results!
Any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Feel free to join my community.